Advantages of Our Wedge Wire Screen Baskets in Centrifugal Dewatering
Wedge Wire Screen Basket - Excellent in Screening, Filtering and Dewatering
- Similar to the wedge wire screen cylinder and wedge wire screen tube, the wedge wire screen basket is also manufactured from V-shaped profile wires and various support rods. The support rods are resistance welded onto the profile wires to form a firm structure. Wedge wire screen basket has a narrow top and a wide bottom, which is suitable for various centrifuge machines.
- Firm structure.
- Good mechanical property.
- High strength.
- High load capacity.
- Outstanding filtering performance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Wear resistance.
- Temperature resistance.
- Low maintenance.
- Durable and long service life
Wedge wire screen basket is a very important component of centrifugal liners. The wedge wire screen basket commonly has flange on the bottom or top. It is connected to the machine by bolt and nuts. Sometimes, there are flanges on both the top and bottom of the wedge wire screen basket.
- Material: stainless steel. 304, 314L, 316, 316L or 321.
- Slot size: 0.3 mm - 1.0 mm.
- Profile wire: 1.5 mm × 4 mm, 2.2 mm × 3.5 mm, 2.2 mm × 4.5 mm, 2.8 mm × 5 mm, 3.1 mm × 6 mm, 2.8 mm × 6.5 mm, 3.4 mm × 7.5 mm.
- Support rod type: triangle wire, round rod, flat bar or wedge wire.
- Basket diameter: 500 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1300 mm, 1530 mm.
- Basket height: 300 mm, 400 mm, 500 mm, 600 mm, 800 mm.
Wedge wire screen basket has outstanding screening, filtering and dewatering performance in various applications.
- Water treatment: centrifugal dewatering equipment.
- Chemical fertilizers.
- Environmental protection.